martedì 7 gennaio 2014

1 gennaio 2014, mercoledì

When we live up to our standards of love and goodness we are in harmony with our divine nature. It then begins to flow through us as easily as breathing.
- stato FB di Order of St. Hildegard.
My friend Victoria Karalun started a wonderful FB group called The Positivity Project.
Here you can find the group description. If you want to join us, let me know: I will be happy to add your contact to the group!!!!

"A couple months ago I tried to go one week turning every negative thought into a positive thought. It made me feel light and happy! It made me realize how many positive things I had in my life and how small a lot of the stressful things really were. I want to go a step further. I want to realize how happy I can be in life. I want to appreciate all of the good things I have. I want to post at least one positive thing every single day. My theory is that everyone in here can build on everyone else's good vibes until we're a big ball of positive love!

First rule: If you post anything negative, you must turn it into a positive.

Second rule: You must post something positive every single day for a year.

Third rule: Have the intention to live a happy life.

Every day I will (try to remember to) post a thread. We can all post our positive thing of the day in it.

January 1st - December 31st 2014, let's have the best year ever! Love you all!"